01 November 2012

Nirvana

                                     They Go B/W




           Hello November! Don't be Shitty as October! :) 

I was having fun together with my cousins, it was my mother's birthday today, so after the feast, we decided to took some pictures and ended up like this :)
i was not in the pictures thou, cause i was the one taking it, :( but still it's alright, they are the Highlight of my blog today, so here's the pictures :)


-Playful Days




Here's my youngest cuz, Blitz :)



What She wears : Floral Romper, Moccasins :)

-Taylor Swift Inspired



2nd Cousin Blaire :)



What She wears: Top-Camsi Shirt, Buttoms- Floral skirt, Overlay- Oversized  Checherd  shirt






-Hello Better Days-




What She wears : Polkadots longsleeve dress, Tights, Cowboy Boots, Bonnet

" There's no Rules In Dreaming "

No comments:

Post a Comment