25 December 2012

What I Got For Christmas 2012!

Warning : If you don't like what you see or read in this blog you can walk away, its not that i was bragging to you guys what i have or recieve, i'm just sharing to you guys this cause i consider you guys part of my life! so here it is 



1st up..  Make-up

Elf Tinted moisturizer in Nude
Elf cover everything concealer in Light
Elf Little Black Beauty Book Warm Edition
Elf Contour Blush and Bronzer 
Book- Don't  You Forget About Me by: Alexandra Potters
Candy Magazine
Victoria Secret  Perfume in Midnight Dare
Cross Earrings By Forever21
Love Beauty Polish in New year's eve By: Forever21

I was so thankful to my Ninong and Ninang for this wonderful gift!

sa uulitin hahah Lolz! Merry Christmas and have a Wonderful New Year Everyone

http://www.eyeslipsface.ph/

If you want me guys to do and Review on any Products, books you've seen
in this page just leave a comment down below



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment