18 August 2012

DIY American Flag waisted shorts

                                      DO WHAT AMERICANS DO!

            It will be long weekend for me this coming couple of days so, i really planning on doing some cool DIY's as promise, but school is kinda hectic and as for me its my last year in high school so i'm busy as a bee! T.T quizez every now and then, let's not forget the homeworks! by the way i've been seeing a lot of cute shorts and what's cathed my eyes are this American Flag Waited shorts! :


Materials Need:
Sharp Scissor
Old Jeans/ turn into cut off shorts
Fabric glue
lace( optional)
Studs ( optional)
Red, Blue, White Used fabric
Pencil (Optional)





Procedure:



Here's the finished product that i made!

I've done for like 3 hours and i put cross at the back pocket to make it look edge, (I guess!)
So there its is you guys, until the next DIY! Oh wait dont forget to follow me on :

&

Chao Stay Chic!

Stay Tune for my Ombre Shorts DIY!

Comment for feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment