17 November 2012

I'm No SuperWoman But I can be BatGirl ! "

Hello lovies i'm back again! gosh its so hot today! it will be a busy week next week lolz, with the exam coming up and of course our much ever a waited re-treat Gosh i'm so excited!! " Not Really" actually i'm  so stress out " [ ur so OA Lee Mae] , our school has a paranormal activity going on, and my sister have told me that, there is a woman dress in white roaming/ exploring the campus at night, and that's what i'm afraid off... damn, aurg so much for that so here's what we did after a day of boredom!


         I may no a Danille Padilla Fan, but heck i'm his BatGirl for today, hahah "Guin" is so gonna kill me! To Guin sorry guin just for today XD, hey have you guys notice the chairs? i love how they look! XD so vintage T.T
Top- F21
Buttom- F21


AHHH I give up learning is HAAAAARD! Hahha Kiddin, so random have u guys spotted the  slippers? hahha #Randomness...
Shoes- Thrifted

With My sissy! she and my mom will be off to cebu tomorrow! that means..... i'll have the room all by mySELF Yay! hahahah gonna party all nyt!, Not Really XD To My Sister if she's reading this Don't forget what i've told you KK? hahha alam mo na YUn Mwuah Tnx Da' an haha.


I'm planning to have an ombre hair!, i don't know maybe cuz i'm scared of the result, either i'm doing it with myself with tools and blog about it so that you guys can do it to or just go off to the salon and let the experts to there thing!, or maybe right after Graduation? cuz or school is kindda strict. What Do You Guys Think? I Need your Suggestion! XD



No comments:

Post a Comment