06 December 2012

Get Ready with me : Behind the Scene Coronation Night


Get Ready with me  is the new segment here on my blog, so that i could bring you guys with me in my daily basis , what i've been doing, going or even where do i shop! XD
so as for today Get Ready with me brings you the behind the scene of my sister's Coronation Night , on how the preparation, the outfits, and of course the Make-up!


For her base : Mac HD Foundation
Mac Mineralized  Skin Finished
Clinique Concelear  in Beige


Conture her nose bridge with a dark brown matte shadow, with 206 stigma brush!
Blend it with the hands to make it look Natural!
The Coronation is at night, so to achieve the powerful yet clean and suttle look a smokey eyes is the way to do so.
"Photography junkie! XD"
By the way if you Guys can see, the make-up artist put falsies/false lashes to her dowpy eyes to give it a little boost !

Apply Thin Liner, for the occasion liquid liner is a must! This one is by Revlon
TWaym to curl some lashes!

And by the way the Make-up are to Die For! name the brands and they have it!
Revlon, Clinique, Elf, Rimmel, Wet'n wild, Coastal Scents, Maybelline, Tony Molly, Bobby Brown!

The Complete make-up Brushes are in my Christmas List!
Someday I will Own as much as make-up Things like This!!! Swear To God!!
I Flipped When i seen this!! Gosh! Mac From nude to bold shadow colors! name it! XD

So, after her make-up they do her hair , it was in a low bun, then , they make this little curls!, it  was so cute and Vintage looking.
Hur!
Finished Look!

Gown.

Me and mama With matching Black 'n White Outfit! hahah


Do you guys wondering what i do during that night aside from taking pictures? its not that it's boring! "Heck Boring!" ahha Lolz
i was playing Temple Run!, i know you will say, "Lee Mae is so last year!" Heck it gives me the adrenaline rush that i've never had in a game, anyways
i was playing it with my Cuz's android , and it up to the point when my mama is getting annoyed with me screaming like " AHH, OHHH, Grr! Oh Sh*t, WTF"
I didn't meant to say all that stuff, but it just happen that the chase was so intense! ahah lolz i was like in 200,999 points and my cuz beat me
with 2,788,997 points Damn! Gonna play again and be a master! XD

#Light make-up #LaceBlouse #SquareShorts #CurlyHur #f21Earings

9 comments:

  1. ahhah you play temple run? me too luv ur blog hope you do some holiday DIY soon :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i love it! tnx i'll sure do some DYI soon pinky swear :D

      Delete
  2. Great Blog how many are u in the family? do you have a brother? hope do a DYI soon XD luv the ombre Diy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i only have one big sister, its just the two of us in the family :) tnx , i'll do some DIy suit for the holidays soon :)

      Delete
  3. you both look stunning!, congrats to ur sisy! mwuah! DIY soon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lee mae!, gosh ur sis looks gorgs! luv ur blog! hopw you do HolDYI soon mwuah!

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete